There are so many blog posts and articles online about how to increase traffic to your website! Since I am mainly a blogger (for now), I found this FREE 12-day mini course to be the most relevant. Plus, there is a great Facebook group of fellow bloggers to interact with. Win! ^_^
TIPS FOR INCREASING BLOG TRAFFIC FROM RAELYN TAN
- Make the Blog Customer Attractive
- Avoid Toxic Blogging Mistakes
- Network in Relevant Facebook Groups
- Research Facebook Ads [Then use them if you can afford it.]
- Follow Targeted People on Twitter [manageflitter.com pro account can make it easier.]
- Use Instagram
- Pin On Relevant Group Boards On Pinterest
- Use Linkedin Groups
- Use Google+ Communities
- Get Long-Term Organic Traffic From SEO
- Networking & Guest Posting
- Develop Your Promotional Strategy
Get the full course for FREE by clicking here! <<<
Making money doing a blog is WORK. It takes TIME AND EFFORT to gain a following that eventually will lead to ad revenue and/or sales (depending on the blog).
Thanks for reading!
~ Niccolea Miouo
Are you doing a blog (or website) and need to increase traffic? Have you tried any of the items on this list? I would love to hear how it went for you! Let me know in the comments. ^_^
Hi! My name is Niccolea Miouo Nance. I am a poet, artist, amateur fire-spinner, and soon to be world traveler via sailboat. I love learning new things and challenging myself (hence this project). Above all else, I love to enjoy life and be spontaneous.